Sleeping Sleeping Sleeping

Am sleeping so much better since I stopped drinking. I have been going to bed at 8pm and sleeping through to 6am! It's like I am recovering from all those lost hours of sleep when I was up walking around the house with s full glass of red wine dripping all over the carpet!

And on a personal note, my bowel motions are becoming more regular and less off a tar-like science experiment. If you needed to know...

So I am building this bank of sober days so that I am even more determined not to have a single drink again. It is so positive to be clear headed, alert and almost chirpy without feeling that "angry blood" feeling of being slightly hung over all the time.

2 comments:

  1. Sleeping is good! I am finding myself taking afternoon naps just 6 days into my sobriety, I think its part of the recovery process! Keep it up :)

    ReplyDelete

Join my email list here